Friday, February 24, 2012

Staterooms on Royal Caribbean/Mariner of the Seas?

Okay just one simple question, I am planning a cruise and I am debating between RCCL or Carnival. My husband is the type that only wants a balcony or wont go at all, but the balcony has to look "nice." Are the images that RCCL shows you online of the staterooms accurate? For Mariner of the Seas? Here is one of the links....http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruis鈥?/a>



Please let me know. Thanks.Staterooms on Royal Caribbean/Mariner of the Seas?
I sailed on the Mariner Of The Seas last September. It's a really beautiful ship. I don't think the photos on the website really do much justice. I think you will actually find that the rooms look BETTER than what the photos depict.



The staterooms with a balcony are very comfortable, and the seperate seating area, along with the balcony, makes the room seem larger than it really is. One thing I really liked about this ship was that the shower in the bathroom had glass doors instead of an overly friendly shower curtain.



I've sailed on The Carnival Pride, which had cabins with a very similar design (minus the glass shower doors). The balcony doors on the Pride had a small window, was on hinges, and required a bungee cord to keep the door propped open. The balcony doors on the Mariner are a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, which had a much nicer view. The size of the balcony and the room was about the same on either ship.



I thought Royal Caribbean was nicer, but I'm sure you'll have a great time on either cruise line.Staterooms on Royal Caribbean/Mariner of the Seas?
You can see pictures of cruise ship cabins at each of the cruise lines' websites. And, yes, what you see is what you'll get, though colors, etc. may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment