Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do you know of a virtual reality DVD that gives the illusion of biking/walking alone or in a virtual race?

I want to use it while on the treadmill or on a recumbent bike. I need motivation and the feeling of walking in Hawaii or in the Black Hills or exploring Luray Caverns in Virginia or walking through the Louvre might help. I tried the i-Fit DVDs and videotapes, but they have annoying instructors. All I want is music (maybe) and the illusion of walking or biking on the beach or in the mountains. A commentary might not be bad; the problem with the i-Fit tapes is that they periodically stop the virtual reality portion of the tape to focus on the instructor. If I wanted an exercise tape, a la Jane Fonda or the curly-haired guy, I'd buy one.Do you know of a virtual reality DVD that gives the illusion of biking/walking alone or in a virtual race?
I checked on Collage Video, and the Video Cycle or Video Stride videos seem to be what you are looking for:

http://www.collagevideo.com/cart/SearchR鈥?/a>



The Video Cycle Hawaii looks cool from the preview.Do you know of a virtual reality DVD that gives the illusion of biking/walking alone or in a virtual race?
this is a great idea! maybe i would have kept my treadmill longer if i would have had one of these! i have never heard of one, but sounds interesting...let me know if you find one. i'm sure if they have these video games you hook up to your tv that are "virtual" surely they would have a dvd.
  • p411
  • catalytic converter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment