Friday, March 9, 2012

What is it like to live in Washington state? How about the northwestern area (I adore Olympic National Park)?

I'd love to move there. Tell me anything about Washington:)What is it like to live in Washington state? How about the northwestern area (I adore Olympic National Park)?
washington state is beautiful. i lived in seattle, and i was a couple of hours away from the ocean, the mountains, or canada, depending on which direction i wanted to go. everywhere you look, you see water or mountains. it doesn't rain as much as people think- in actuality, chicago gets more rainfall. but it is overcast most of the time, and if you like summer weather, you'll be disappointed. it's shorts weather only a few weeks a year. and traffic sucks around seattle, but the olympic peninsula is very nice.
Well its amazing, it rains, it snows, it pours.

Then we get great weather, and then we get gray weather,

there are lakes everywhere, the beach is never that far,

the mountians are close, and the desert is only about an 2hr drive from most places, i live in Vancouver,wa which is right above portland,or.



Great place, you will love the fact that sumemr activities are endless.What is it like to live in Washington state? How about the northwestern area (I adore Olympic National Park)?
It is lush. And you must love rain, because it rains a lot. And also there are very nice towns. There is this cool town that is all German style, I just forgot the name, but if you can definately move there, I don't permanately live in Washington, I have a house in Atlanta, Ga which is my birth city, andx I have a house in Seattle. As well as a house in North Scottsdale, Az
It rains quite a bit except in the summer. You get snow in the winter. The trees and mountains are beautiful. I think it's extremely nice in the summer, but not so much the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment