Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Do we just not see this?

I tried this once already but nobody sees it?



We'll be taking our 9 year old granddaughter with us to the Shenandoah Valley in the fall. Besides Luray Caverns and Luray Zoo, what are some other places a 9 year old would be interested in? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.Do we just not see this?
My suggestion is to try asking this in a DIFFERENT category than ETIQUETTE. I realize that when you submit a question, the Y!A system SUGGESTS a category by "parsing" the words in that "title." But often it suggests the WRONG category.



So, click on your question, click on DELETE (not edit or add details), and delete this question. Then, RESUBMIT the question, and when it comes to suggesting a category, click on the BROWSE CATEGORIES button and look for this:



Home %26gt; Travel %26gt; United States %26gt; Other - United States



Then, you will likely get some answers that will be helpful to you!



Personally, I have wanted to visit the Blue Ridge Mountains for most of my life, but haven't had the chance to go. Maybe after I retire I may find a bus tour during the autumn leaves time!





Have a polite day.

No comments:

Post a Comment