Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If Jesus had a magic/miracle stage show that he performed 3 times daily at the Mirage Las Vegas, how much....?

...would you be willing to pay for tickets? Let's say that you would be able to drink some of the water/wine he made and his backup dancers were pretty hot.If Jesus had a magic/miracle stage show that he performed 3 times daily at the Mirage Las Vegas, how much....?
I'd much rather see Jesus than Celine Dion...
I'd dress up as a shambling old beggar woman, GOR, and offer JC a "widow's mite" as payment for my ticket to the extravaganza.

As I understand it, mites weren't worth much even in Biblical times so I'd not be risking a lot if the show turned out to be rubbish - but apparently JC was very impressed by these kinds of pathetic gestures so I reckon it'd get me a really good front row seat.



PS: Will there not be any fishes to go with that bread buffet?If Jesus had a magic/miracle stage show that he performed 3 times daily at the Mirage Las Vegas, how much....?
The Mirage would save a bundle on food for the show by only having to buy some fish and loaves to feed a "multitude" of audience members. The company would need to have a liquor license for Jesus to change water into wine and be taxed on all "converted liquids".



I'd be willing to pay a tenth of all my income (tithing). Regardless of price paid to attend the show, seating should be based on lack of sin upon your soul. The less sin upon your soul, the closer you get to sit to the stage.
Well, it seems you have covered that the buffet would be bread only, but all you can eat...and we get some water/wine (or did that mean watered down wine?)



Hot back up dancers helps as well, but really, we all know this all boils down to two things:

1) are the back up dancers topless ever in the show?

2) do we get a coupon for some free slot play after the show?



If yes to both, I will go as high as $9.99



And if he would let himself be mauled by the tiger from Sigfried and Roy's show and then rise from the dead afterwards, then I would go up to $15.99.
Jesus' miracles are free. So, knowing that, I wouldn't pay a thing. I'd be very skeptical if I were asked to.



So, it would be free wine, free bread, and you shouldn't be surprised to see free fish there, too. It will be a great show.



I'll be there, will you? Viva Las Vegas, and Praise the Lord!
this is a mad question, but i love it! :P i would pay a lot if the backing dancers all looked like ed westwick or robert pattinson, lol :P! if he could turn water into diet coke (i think jesus could do that) then he would get more money than michael jacksons comeback!
I haven't been feeling well lately......if I were to die at this show, could one of the miracles be to bring me back to life? What if I kill someone else? I wouldn't want the person to come back, but could one of the miracles be that I don't go to prison?
Seven bucks, but only if they served an all you can eat buffet.
I'd LOVE to go no matter how much it is and who wouldn't wanna see Jesus that to doing miracles? well im the first one on the list heheheheheheheh
Mary Magdalen wouldn't need to worry about dodging the police while she whores.
I went to the loaves and fishes tour and I though it was pretty lame and only 5000 fans turned up. The gig merchandise was pretty grim too. It was all sack cloth T shirts and sandals.
would food also be provided also ?



edit: well i see heretics seven bucks and raise an 8.99
dont know and dont care either lol
$7...can we have butter with the bread...
If I were to go to Vegas, Jesus would be the last thing on my mind..
If he were here I'd drop everthing and follow him. But, I don't think it's going to happen that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment