Friday, March 9, 2012

I wish to visit Olympic National Park next year, what are the most interesting sites I can see in an afternoon?

If you only have an afternoon then go to Hurricane Ridge. It will take several days to see the whole thing unless you just want to drive and say wow every few minutes. Hurricane Ridge is just out of Port Angeles. You could also try Cresent Lake which is about 30 miles South of Port Angeles. Then just drive 101. There is no bad place on the Olympic Peninsula. Have fun.I wish to visit Olympic National Park next year, what are the most interesting sites I can see in an afternoon?
Folk sharing fave virtual tour links here may help:-



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I wish to visit Olympic National Park next year, what are the most interesting sites I can see in an afternoon?
Go to the National Park Service website for info on all the parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment