Saturday, March 3, 2012

Question about Luray Cavern?

Me and my girlfriend are going there tomorrow, but since we are first timers, what do we need to bring that is going to enhance our experience. Also for people who been there, is there place around it that worth visiting. thank you for your helpQuestion about Luray Cavern?
theres nothing to bring but your camera and an empty card! You enter through the gift shop.

The main freeway that is west of it, has many caves to visit in that area, so many! Its really neat, a light sweater maybe it stays I forget like 50 or 60 all year round.

This type of cave is not a crawl around, its guided with walkways and lighting. There are many touring caves in VA!

Someday I plan on coming back and doing the dozen or so that I saw along that freeway. I know nothing else about that area, I was passing through, they do like to give speeding tickets, I got one too :(Question about Luray Cavern?
the cavern is in virginia, why is this in the phoenix category? anyway, just bring a jacket. it is about 58 degrees in the cave. its a nice place. lost river gorge is nearby and worth a visit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment