Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Study Abroad from the US. . .Where?

Hey my Irish and British neighbours. . .long distance neighbours I should say. I am interested in studying abroad because I am part Irish and am part English, and have a genuine interest in how the world views the US and want to experience new traditions and holidays and cultural preferences. I also have heard of the beauty of Ireland.



I need some persuasion here, alright. I am from the United States near the Luray Caverns area if any of you have been near there. I currently want to study abroad but am torn between Galway in Middle Ireland, and Derry (Londonderry) in Northern Ireland (which is part of the UK). I like beauty but also adventure and possibilities. Where should I go? In Galway, I would be attending the University of Ireland. In Derry, I would be attending the University of Ulster's Magee Campus, if that helps.Study Abroad from the US. . .Where?
come to Germany...we have better weather than Ireland and the UK
Australia!Study Abroad from the US. . .Where?
australia sydney















or manchester u.k

:D which where im from!!!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment