Saturday, March 3, 2012

Don't you think this earth is beautiful & that every location has something unique? What have you noticed that

is unique to a certain location that you don't have at home (wherever yours is)? For instance, ONLY the Dominican Republic has a particular blue gemstone (a name I can't recall). Luray Caverns, in the Shenandoah Valley here in VA, has the most colors in the world. What have YOU seen?Don't you think this earth is beautiful %26amp; that every location has something unique? What have you noticed that
Things you cannot find in Washington State:



Limestone cliffs, like in the Ardeche gorge in France: Wow



Coral Reefs. The Great Barrier Reef is the most colorful, stunningly beautiful place I've ever been.



Australia is awesome for wildlife, too.



I love nature and the geology that creates certain areas is fascinating. I'm pretty damn lucky there are so many awesome natural features in this area.



Of course human history is better seen elsewhere. The ruins of Europe and its caves and megalithic sites, for instance.
I have seen Grand Canyon, the Blue Ridge Mountains in the fall, a beautiful beach with crystal clear water in Hawaii and the Hill Country of TexasDon't you think this earth is beautiful %26amp; that every location has something unique? What have you noticed that
And I Say To Myself....

What A Wonderful World!!!!!
tuscany only has this certain kind of steak that cant be found anywhere else in the world
No its not..
Texas is so brown, dry %26amp; hot. I love getting up early and sitting on my porch swing drinking coffee and watching the humming birds, the botanical gardens is so beautiful. Watching new born animals. God has done A great job at giving us beauty.
well Ive been in a lot of places in Mexico. i think every place Ive been to is beautiful except Mexico city which is too polluted. I think we are messing up the earth.
I am from Indiana which has many things to see. We have some great State Parks here. I love to hike the trails, it's the best way to see the sites and wonders and smell them too. My girls and I just went to Turkey Run and we came upon a grouping of pine trees and the smell gave me a soothing piece of mind. Kentuckey is beautiful too. And I loved the beaches of St. Augustine and Clear Water Florida.
The Grand Canyon ranks high on my list. I live just 2 hours away from it.

I lived in Alaska many years ago. The glaciers there are pretty awesome. But what stands out in my mind is the Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights. They're like nothing you've ever seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment