Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it rude if a boyfriend doesn't tell you happy bday?

My friend's boyfriend (they have been living together for a long time and are in their mid to later 30's - meaning they aren't just young kids) took her out for her bday this past weekend (to a place she didn't even to go to...luray caverns and then to dinner). TODAY is her bday and he didn't say a thing to her. She wrote me and told me that he wanted to prove a point and when she finally said something, he got defensive. I think he's a complete jerk and wish she would find someone better. This story is more complicated but just wondering...do a lot of guys do this???Is it rude if a boyfriend doesn't tell you happy bday?
My boyfriend of 3 years forgot my birthday this year. We broke up two days later. He told me I wasn't a priority in his life anymore and he was the most selfish person I've ever known... it sounds like your friend is in that same boat.



Hope this helps.
The only point he's proved is that he's an insensitive , cheap ,arrogant as-. He' proving that he has a form of dementia as well. Forgot the gift and the lyrics to the song Happy Birthday.No a lot of guys don't do that it's just him . She should return the favor his next birthday and say nothing and do nothing to celebrate the occassion.Is it rude if a boyfriend doesn't tell you happy bday?
thats a pretty **** boyfriend if he didnt even say happy birthday i mean ok he took her out well done however 2 words and he couldnt even say it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! its not hard!
thats very rude, shows he dosent care.



mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well in my opinon i would be cheesed off to the max if my bf did that!



answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> x
it sounds like he was purposely trying to be rude if he was trying to prove a point.
That's very rude of him to not say Happy birthday.
Cutt off Hiss Ballss

No comments:

Post a Comment