Friday, March 9, 2012

I am in seattle now so which mountain should i go to , olympic national park or Mount Rainier? asap thanks ?

Personally I'm a fan of Mt. Rainier. Never actually been there but lived near the base for about 6 months. I am in seattle now so which mountain should i go to , olympic national park or Mount Rainier? asap thanks ?
The Olympic Mountains are fantastic. I have not been on Rainier, but I am certain it does not offer the same variety of scenary as the Olympics. You can walk from the Pacific coast line up through a rain forest, over a snow capped mountain, down into a vast meadow, back up another mountain, down through a ancient hardwood forest, and finally end at the coast of Puget Sound.


Mount Rainier for sure, it's very impressive even if you're just sightseeing.I am in seattle now so which mountain should i go to , olympic national park or Mount Rainier? asap thanks ?
I went to Mount Rainier earlier this year and it was sweet! Never got to see Olympic N.P.
Mount Rainier.
mount rainer roxxxxxxx
If there's time, why not go see both!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment