Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Find a good cruise agent?

Im planning on a taking a cruise to the caribbean, preferably RCCL... so can anyone recommend some good and friendly cruise agents or agencies that will truly help me find great rates and accomodations?Find a good cruise agent?
I've been using an agent with Cruising Co. for a few years now and I've been very pleased. I used another agency prior to finding this one, as well as a local AAA office, they really didn't compare to the services and stuff this company offers.



My agent has found me several really great deals and everything like that. They've been around for well over 10 years, not sure of the exact. They are pretty well known for cruises and Disney, they are a really great company, I highly recommend them.





Good luck with your planning!
AAA. Someone else mentioned it. If you are not a member become on. On a majority of my 6 cruises, i have used AAA. I am going on a cruise in December. The busiest and most expensive vacation time. my agent found me deals that make the cruise almost 2000 less then what i got on Carnival. com. Carnival is my favorite by the way, just saying. Good luck, Have Fun!!Find a good cruise agent?
I say deal with the cruise line themselves. Carnival is excellent at booking and if prices fall you can get the lower prices they are offering. You also have a better chance of getting bumped up to better rooms. I have always delat with carnival and have gotten the same deals I have found on line or better ones.
Hi,

Try these people. I found them on ebay 2 years ago and have been using them ever since. I've also referred so many people. They always have the best pricing and the service is outstanding.



Enjoy!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;ih=011%26amp;sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT%26amp;viewitem=%26amp;item=320096365967%26amp;rd=1%26amp;rd=1

or

www.luxuriousjourneys.com
Check out my company website at http://readyforvacation.com there you can chat with a live agent and request rates. Our agents are dedicated to the client. They find the best deals for all of our clients. You can also call directly, toll-free, at 800-793-2330 or check the website out at http://readyforvacation.com There you have tons of information and even videos to view as well as chat with an agent LIVE.
Not just an agent -- an owner that can set the price you'll pay.
Hi Ally!

I'd be glad to help you plan a memorable cruise vacation that will provide you with the maximum in value and the best savings. RCCL is a great line in the Caribbean and have always been a favorite of mine for that area. I make it a point to compare the air fares, travel insurance, and land packages offered by the cruise lines with what I can find independently to see where you would get the best value.



If you'd like to talk (with no obligations) to see if I might be an agent you'd like to deal with, you can reach me toll-free at 866-485-8175.



I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a great day!
I really like Vacations To Go. I used to be a Travel Agent. I am cruising (for the first time) in May with family. They gave me the best rates, shipboard credits, payment options and insurance options around. And we did a TON of shopping around.
  • vocelli
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment