Friday, February 24, 2012

Mediterranean Cruise..?

Hi. My family and I are planning a cruise next year in June 2012 for my sweet 16. I am wondering the approximate amount of people that actually sail on RCCL ships that goes around western mediterranean. Also, are there usually alot of kids or teen on a mediterranean cruise? Also since the ship departs from a different country, will the ship contain pre dominatley american people? Or are there foreigners as well? Thanks :DMediterranean Cruise..?
I went on an RCCL cruise durring July 09 when i was 15! there were a pretty good amount of people. there were teenagers, but not as many as would be on a mexican or carribean one. There were mostly american people, but there were still plenty of people from all sorts of different countries. I had so much fun on my trip! I made super awesome friends from all over the US and the world! I got to see the most amazing people! i met this really great guy and we had a cruise fling! that trip completely changed my life! i hope you have a great birthday, and a magical time on your cruise!! :D if you have ne more questions about ur cruise shoot me an email at jacquie.college11@yahoo.com and i'd be happy to answer them!Mediterranean Cruise..?
Well Rebekah,



I wouldn't worry about anything. You will come across some people from other countries, but, you might say RCCL is American style cruising as opposed to European Style. Language will not be a problem, the people are always very nice, and you'll have the pleasure of meeting and speaking with people from other countries. As to how many teens, there are more when shool is out, so, I'd expect to see more than a few in June.



Going to Barcelona?, maybe Florence, Rome/Ostia............. You'll love it.



Joe



PS - If you want to research the ship, ports, climate, or anything else, drop by. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I have three grand daughters, the oldest of which is you are. If I can get my kids together, maybe we'll see you there. ;%26gt;)



Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment