Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is the movie "Into the Wild" accurate.?

I just watched the movie "Into the Wild". I had read the original account by JON KRAKAUER in Outside Magazine and the movie didn't seem at all the same. My memory isn't very good so I have to ask the question: Is the movie an accurate account?Is the movie "Into the Wild" accurate.?
I think it is. I read the book a few months ago and then watched the movie. I think so.

and I love Kristen Stewart. so I was excited to see it anyway haha
I don't think so. I think it was a way to glorify a young man's dumb idea to venture into the wilderness unprepared. Many people have died before him this way, and after him as well.

Don't get me wrong, the movie was wonderful, but I doubt it was entirely accurate. It would be great if it was, if all those people whose lives he had touched actually came forward, but I doubt it.Is the movie "Into the Wild" accurate.?
i believe i read somewhere it is as accurate as it could be, meaning because he used a fake name and traveled around by himself so much there is really no way of knowing what really went on. i think the people he met along the way are mostly accurate. they got a lot of info from the journal he kept also.
In order to understand the movie better u have to read the book. I believe its pretty accurate to the real events that happened

No comments:

Post a Comment