Friday, February 24, 2012

Will carnival cruises ever get their own private island? That's the only reason why I don't book with them.?

I've only cruised with rccl ( majesty of the seas) and very afraid to try something different. We really don't want to be disappointedWill carnival cruises ever get their own private island? That's the only reason why I don't book with them.?
Private islands are such a waste. I never do a cruise that has them. I would rather go somewhere different, see a different culture than sit around on some fantasy island not doing anything.
Why give up a day to go to an actual island. The cruise line island is nothing more than an extension of the cruise ship.



Anyways, I believe Carnival does have a private island called, Half Moon Cay, Bahamas.Will carnival cruises ever get their own private island? That's the only reason why I don't book with them.?
They do have a private island. It is Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. I have never been on a Carnival Cruise but I believe the company is very similar to Royal Caribbean. You can check out Half Moon Cay here: http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templ鈥?/a>
They have the best private island out there: Half Moon Cay. Gorgeous!!
Everyone else has mentioned Carnival's island in the Bahamas, so I'll just add a little more weight to the "private islands suck" side of the scale. Private islands are terrible. They dump 3000 passengers off onto the same beach, and you're even more crowded there than you are on the ship. Just awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment