Friday, February 24, 2012

Teen Club on Freedom of the seas?

I am 13 years old going on Freedom of the seas. As the days approach I am becoming more excited. My question is will rccl let me go with the 15- 18 year olds? Also do they really check your age when entering the fuel teen disco? I know from past travelers that they are very strict when it comes to this topic but I am very mature for my age and very intelligent.Teen Club on Freedom of the seas?
They won't let you move up. Maybe if you were like 14 almost 15 then that is a different story but your parents / guardians have to fill out a paper with all your info saying they allow you to go. They probably will look up in a employee computer if this info is accurate. Sorry :(. But the teen club is really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment