Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Is there someone who I can talk to over the computer to tell me more about the Rhapsody of The Seas?

I am going on the RCCL Rhapsody Of The Seas but I really need to talk to someone about dinning menus and kid-teen programs...help is needed.Is there someone who I can talk to over the computer to tell me more about the Rhapsody of The Seas?
I would contact your travel agent, they will be able to give you all the information you need regarding this cruise. If you booked it yourself you should be able to call RCCL directly for more help. The number is: (866) 562-7625



The website for RCCL is, you can find just about everything you need there.



http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do;js鈥?/a>



You could also request a brochure to find more information.



Hope this helps.



Have a good trip!Is there someone who I can talk to over the computer to tell me more about the Rhapsody of The Seas?
See your travel agent and be sure to get Royal Carribean's cruise brochure. It will help you with lots of things including packing dining etc.



You will order your meals off a menu every night. There are lots of childrens activities. Something for all ages. One tip - if you have teenagers and they drink cokes buy them a "coke sticker". It costs about $20 but it is good for the entire cruise. If they order them singly - even at dinner they are $1.75 each.
  • restaurants in chicago
  • pizza coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment