Friday, February 24, 2012

Royal Caribbean teen question?(girl)?

I'm 14 and im planing on going on a cruise me and my dad and maybe my friend and her family next summer (jul2011) so, i was on Rccl.com and it says to go into the fuel club u have to be 15 i dnt turn 15 until a month after so like if tell them im 15 will they let me in or they ask or who does it work i've never been on a cruise please help me thank..Royal Caribbean teen question?(girl)?
They will generally ask to see ID, but because your birthday is a month away and because it's not a club serving liquor, the bouncer may let you in. The age restriction is to limit the little kids from coming in, so they may be okay with you going in there. I'm sure they'll let you in.
It honestly depends on your size. If you're a really small 18 year old you are less likely to be let in then a big 14 year old. But again, ID is going to be shown.

Report Abuse

Royal Caribbean teen question?(girl)?
Go www.cruisecritic.com and do a search of the boards. This is a place where there is alot of answers to cruise questions.

Good luck
just lie, who give a shiz?

No comments:

Post a Comment