Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I left my phone in a cab in Miami. I know the cab's number. How can I locate it?

I left my phone in a cab I took from RCCL port to the airport. I got a receipt with the cab's number on it. I called the phone number on the receipt but they told me that they do not have that cab number in their company. How can I locate this taxi?

Thank you!I left my phone in a cab in Miami. I know the cab's number. How can I locate it?
1. All Miami-Dade cabs have a unique number. You can locate the owner or driver by contacting:

www.miamidade.gov/csd/licensing/busine鈥?



2. Look in the Miami-Dade Yellow pages %26amp; call all the taxi cab companies listed (there are only a few) to see if they have that number.



3. Call your cel phone number %26amp; see if anyone answers.I left my phone in a cab in Miami. I know the cab's number. How can I locate it?
call the Miami Dade police department be ready to make a report ,they will find it for You ,I have not doubt.



state ,that You already call the company and they deny it to help. that is a require from the police department.( You'd ask and the other part refuse)

No comments:

Post a Comment