Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cruise director: who is your fave RCCL cruise director?

i was just wondering who is everyones favorite royal caribbean cruise director...

~Dave Chapman and Becky ThompsonCruise director: who is your fave RCCL cruise director?
Dave Chapman for sure! Not only is he funny, random, and nice, but he's also very hot :) Makes the cruise that much more enjoyable!
Dave Chapman FTW! words cant explain how awesome he made my trip! i peed my pants pretty much every show! and i loved watching his morning tv show! hysterical!

he sure made it memorable! =D gotta love him and his gorgeousness! %26lt;3

Report Abuse

Cruise director: who is your fave RCCL cruise director?
Dave Chapman for sure! He is the best cruise director I've ever had.
Clo O'Connor is my favorite to work with I would have to say.



Bobby Brown isn't bad either.
carrey from the westerdam
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment