Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Royal Caribbean versus Carnival?

I sailed on the Grandeur of the Seas (a RCCL ship). The ship had every cabin full, andit never seemed to be crowded, and in fact, you would see people you met all the time. I am booking a cruise for February 2010, presidents week. I am thinking about the Liberty cruise which departs on Feb. 14 from Miami. I was thinking of maybe doing a southern Caribbean on the ship class right below Freedom class, but I can't get the flow-rider out of my head. The ice-skating, rock-wall climbing, and golf just seem way better than a water slidde with a 30+ minute wait. Don't say food is better, because I found the food to be amazing, and the Grandeur is a very old hip. Everyone I met was super nice, and the crew was amazing. The bartenders were the best. They remember what you order, and if they see you, they ask you if you want one. I was 11 at my last cruise, and couldn't cut the fat off my steak. My dad got up to do it, and the waiter jumped in and did it for me right there on the table. Is Carnival better? By the way, price isn't much of a problem.Royal Caribbean versus Carnival?
OMG! i was planning a cruise on feb 14 from miami too!

well anyway i had cruised with royal before. i went on majesty of the seas to the bahamas and it was amazing. the majesty is also a very old ship.



i would go on royal caribbean for sure. They have better ships than Carnival. if you want to go on carnvial, you could go on carnival dream. its a newest ship thats gonna be launching late this year.



for me, i'm trying to go on old ships first and then working my way up to the better ships so i get wowed every time.



hoped i helped =D
The Royal Caribbean line is definitely a step up from Carnival. I am an older person, but had a ton of fun on the flow rider. Never had to wait long either.I was on the Liberty and it was truly fantastic. I tried one of the Atrium cabins which was a great choice. You can watch the parade and shows without being in the middle of a mob.Royal Caribbean versus Carnival?
I would go with Royal Caribbean over Carnival every time. It's a different class altogether, although on my last cruise, an American at our table preferred Carnival as the best cruise line ever.

It's just a matter of personal opinion, but if RCCL have the features that you prefer, that's the one to go for.
I was at Carnival Victory like 3 weeks ago and it was amazing the people were very friendly all the time and the food was good!



I have only go to Royal Caribbean when i was little so i dont really remember..
No carnival is not better. I've cruised with both and carnival doesn't even compare to the service and amenities that royal caribbean offers.
ROYAL CARRIBEAN IS AMAZING. end of story =]
It all depends on the persons opinion. As you can tell, some of these people have only sailed with Royal Caribbean so of course they will say it is better. Also, I have been on many with each line. My choice, once again my opinion, is Carnival is much better. Lots say its a party ship for college kids..I hardly saw any college kids on my cruises, and it is very good for any age. I just got off the new Carnival Splendor and it was the best cruise of my entire life. So it is up to you, but remember, that these are only peoples opinions....
In my opinion Carnival would be a step down and you would enjoy the Liberty more than any Carnival ship. I have sailed on a RC Freedom Class ship (the Freedom of the Seas) and will be going on the Liberty later this year because I enjoyed the Freedom. Its a huge ship but it does not seem crowded at all. I would see people 4 or 5 days into the cruise that I had never seen before on the ship. It was fantastic!!



I have done 8 RC cruises and its my favorite cruise line.

No comments:

Post a Comment