Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More Cruise Questions....?

If anyone has seen my other questions, you see I am hopeless at stuff like this. I found a different Bahama cruise. I was planning the '5 Day Exotic Eastern Caribbean' carnival cruise, but (even though it says 'Caribbean' it goes to the Bahamas), on 'Orbiz' I found a RCCL deal, 4 day and goes to 4 bahamian (is that a word) ports, too. The ships are: Carnival Destiny and Majesty of The Seas. WHich 1?More Cruise Questions....?
Do majesty of the seas.. She is one of the best out their! Great ship not crowded thousands of activities



carnival is way to dumpy!More Cruise Questions....?
The Bahamas is in the Caribbean and being that it is close nearly all 3-5 day cruises are going there (though a few do go to just St Thomas %26amp; St Martin's, or just to Cozumel and back)



Personally I would never do a 4 day 4 ports ship. That sounds terrible. Every single day you are at a dock. No days at sea to just enjoy the ship activities. I'm not a huge fan of the Bahamas and will never go to Freeport again. That was the worst port of call I've ever seen.



What is the itinerary of both ships? To me that's more important than the ship though I know a lot of people don't feel that way. I'm a fan of Carnival though the Destiny is my least favorite ship. So just based on the ship I'd say Majesty of the Seas. But like I said, the itinerary matters most to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment