Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to find what Ad Agency has the "Parks Canada" account (advertising in Outside magazine)?

Outside magazine has beautiful advertisements for "Parks Canada" and I am trying to figure out who owns that account.



I am a professional photographer, and my work is very similar to what I saw in the ad. I know if I can contact the right person, they would be interested.



Aside from just this account, I am curious how I could find this information. I have gone so far as to sift through the Canadian budget, but I am stuck.How to find what Ad Agency has the "Parks Canada" account (advertising in Outside magazine)?
there are three ways to approach this

1) you can contact The Department of Tourism Marketing Dept. who look after all the advertising for Parks Canada. they can either consider your work directly or they will be able to tell you who handles their advertising.

2) You can contact the advertising dept or sales dept of Outside Magazine and ask them about the company that submitted the advertisement

3) you can contact Outside magazine and see if they would like to use any of your photos in their publications.

No comments:

Post a Comment