Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Royal Caribbean's Fuel teen club?

I'm going on a cruise for my 16th birthday over spring break with my best friend. We would definately go to the teen club! My mom likes a cruise on Liberty of the Seas, which has Fuel. I was wondering if it was fun, like are there dance parties every night, are they full, do people actually dance, etc. I just got off a Carnival cruise where the teen club was AMAZING. Also, RCCL has Fuel as ages 12-17. Do they 12 year olds constantly hang with you? Are the parties with them? Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance.Royal Caribbean's Fuel teen club?
Last spring break I took my best friend on a Royal Caribbean cruise but we traveled on Oasis of the Seas. They did have Fuel there with parties and activities constantly going! on you first day, the room will have the Fuel daily schedule. It might be a little different on the ship your going on but the parties are usually separated but sometimes all is welcome. Enjoy your cruise :)
I've been on the brilliance of the seas! it was awesome! I was 14 and they wanted to put me in the 12-14 age group but none of us really listened to them. Not all the 12 year olds even go! but the ones who were there were kinda cool! don't worry about ages some are very mature!! have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse

Royal Caribbean's Fuel teen club?
There are fun activities everyday, and followed by a night club at night, it can be fun depending on the people on your cruise. but you are bound to meet so many people and make a little group! its going to be fun have a blast!:)
The teen clubs are open daily from breakfast to about 1 a.m at night / morning. but i recommend hanging with family all day and doing other stuff, and then just going to the teen club where all the fun happens at night. Im not sure what 'fuel' club means. but I just got off a royal caribbean ship explorer of the seas. it was LOTS of fun. i went to the teen club ( im 14 turning 15) so i was placed in the 12-14 group unforteunality -_- im mature for a 14 year old so i was upset because the group sucked. the people were really small and immature. not my thing. so my dad got my twin sister and i to switch to 15-17 group and it was AMAZING. the teen club allows people to dance every night. the 15-17 group is from like 12- 1:00 a.m because the curfew for people under 18 is 1:00 a.m ugh so dumb! but one night theyll let all the 15-17 year olds hang in the adult club its awesome ! depends on the largness of the ship,but theyre were SO many teens. way too crowded, but i met alot of people. It says 12-17 which i liked at first cause i wanna hang iwth older kids. but the groups are seperated at all times so no the annoying 12 year olds will hang by themselves, thank g0d, the parties are not with them! since the curfew is 1, sometimes me %26amp; the friends I made.. we took the elevator and went exploring.. we went to the top helicopter landing part of the ship where its windy and we;d watch the moon, and we'd sit at the cafe and have food or dip our feet into the hot tub at night, it was alot of fun!
  • carolina skiff
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment