Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What are the 2010 scanners like on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line?

I was wondering what the scanners will be like for the 2010 RCCL security. Not only what you slide your carry-on bags through but also that large arc (most call a metal detector) that you're required to walk through. Much information needed, details, what they detect, how they work. Everything is appreciated=]What are the 2010 scanners like on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line?
metal detection and x-ray tech should be the same at cruise terminals and onboard ships for 2010



I'm not entirely sure how both work, I believe X-rays send radiation waves which bounce off and give a general outline of what's in the bag (so not like being able to see through it but if the screen displays the shape of a gun that'd definitely set off red flags)



I suppose metal detectors use magnets or something, I'm really not sure how they work I just know you can't beat them

No comments:

Post a Comment