Friday, February 24, 2012

Freedom of the seas teen activities?

Im going on this ship in a few weeks and my dauther who is 14 turning 15 in august wants to hangout at the teen club with her older cousins who are already 15 and 16. Do you think RCCL would let my daughter join the 15-17 yr olds for the teen club at night?Freedom of the seas teen activities?
The Royal Caribbean teen clubs have very strict rules. It really depends on who is in charge when you are on the ship, but, in all likelihood, she probably won't be admitted to the other older teen club. I'm really sorry. I'm sure she'll still have plenty of fun. If you want to, you can contact Royal Caribbean by clicking on the link below. I have no doubt they'll have an answer for your question!



I have also provided a link to the Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas website in case you need it to look up anything else about what can be done on board. From the looks of it, you have already found this website, but just in case:



Here's all the info: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruis鈥?/a>

Here's how you can contact Royal Caribbean: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersu鈥?/a>



Have fun on your cruise! I hope this helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment